Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Miss You (The Sacrifice)

Sometimes the sacrifice, seems bigger than the dream...
My family and friends don't give a shit about a Scheme...
I know I've been late, or never even made it...
Cuz I am over here contemplating how to make it...
I've broken hearts, dreams strumming from the tears..
I'm humming out a melody, while you tell me your fears...
I know I gotta change, cuz you don't seem to see it...
My people wanna kick it, but I'm too busy be with it...
And I aint being pompous, homie far from it...
But I just have a vision and I can't get far from it...
I know I gotta pay you back, put it on my tab...
For every time I wasn't there...but kicked it in the lab....
Why you mad? I swear that I am doing it for us...
And if you ever doubt it, then remember how to trust...
And I'm, sorry moms for leaving early on your birthday...
Im trying to make you proud, but I don't know if it is working....
Shit, I guess you gotta sacrifice it if you really mean it...
I hope my people stick around me cuz I really need'em...
And yeah I'm missing you, I'm wishing you was here though...
But It is clear as day, I'm having a hell of a year yo...

lyrics to the new joint with Astonish and Emilio Rojas. Look out for it soon!

No comments: